Do You Want A MyHR From Unremitting Enthusiasts Like This? They May Not Level With You....

August 17, 2018
I really struggle with this picture and the frenzied unthinking enthusiasm it portrays .



Do you think there is a balance of benefits and risks being provided with this presentation? Why are these people wandering all over the country to chat with small groups?

Read the article and check for yourself the level of balance.

https://www.portstephensexaminer.com.au/story/5589800/probus-club-hears-from-experts-on-my-health-record/


Port Stephens Probus Club hears from experts on My Health Record


TALKS: Frances Wathen from Hunter New England and Central Coast Primary Health Network, Dr Michael Bainbridge from Australian Digital Health Agency and Port Stephens Probus Club president Ann Gibson.

The Australian Government’s digital health record system, My Health Record, was the focus of a recent Port Stephens Probus Club meeting.

------

I suspect not....this is unalloyed propaganda - and it will destroy trust I believe. Is the ADHA so horrified with the response of ordinary Australians to opt-out that they resort to this in a tiny country town? Pretty desperate I reckon! And very sad.... I wonder how much the taxpayer paid for all this?

David.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »